The real shame about getting a great tattoo on one’s backside is that they must remain hidden under pants the majority of the time. Luckily pants aren’t mandatory at Inkedmag.com so take a look at these badass tattoos.
1. Inked Girl Dutchess shows off her extra set of eyes.
2. Black and Grey Angel Wings
3. This back piece just keeps on going.
4. Pretty bows on the upper thighs
5. Cholo Clown with a Gun
6. Cross on butt cheek
7. Stay warm with this tattoo inspired “Love is Blind” Zip Hoodie by OG Abel.
Available at INKEDSHOP.COM: “Love is Blind” Zip Hoodie by OG Abel
8. A skull and crossbones hidden in a lipstick stain
9. Awesome full body dragon tattoo
10. Flowers and wind
11. Quite the sweet heart.
12. Realistic giraffe
13. Even when you have to cover yourself during the winter let people know what’s underneath with this Big INK Thermal Hoodie by Ink Addict.
Available at INKEDSHOP.COM: Big INK Thermal Hoodie by Ink Addict.
14. Handcuffed and tattooed
15. This may be the most polite way this statement has ever been put
16. There, that’s more what we’re accustomed to hearing.
18. Tattoos, whiskey, and a booty. Who doesn’t like that combination?
19. Lotus tattoo by Jeff Gogue.
20. Tattoos of naked women on a mostly naked woman? Thank you.
21. These Lucky You Boyshorts by Cartel Ink state the obvious.
Available at INKEDSHOP.COM: Lucky You Boyshorts by Cartel Ink
22. This looks like it was a productive strip search
24. Now that we can see this tattoo that statement is debatable
25. Ready to take flight
26. Whenever making any potentially questionable decision always remember YOLO.
27. This Indian Chief Necklace by Han Cholo gives the Jolly Roger a different spin.
Available at INKEDSHOP.COM: Indian Chief Necklace by Han Cholo