1. Always say please and thank you.
2. Stop talking, and listen to your bartender's story for a change.
3. If you and your friends are ordering more than one drink, order them all at the same time. Don't make the bartender run a lap with each drink.
4. Have your money out and ready to pay.
5. Your bartender is not your mother so please clean up after yourself. Resist the urge to shred coasters, napkins or peel off beer labels.
For the other 5 ways to celebrate Bartenders Day click here. Have more ways to celebrate? Comment below!