Inked Girls: Amber Meadows
Myself in a sentence: I'm an angel with devil horns.
Occupation: Stay at home mom
The design and themes of my tattoos: Different every time. I want a right sleeve inspired by 40's music.
My left forearm I'm piecing together a romantic theme.
I love quotes and symbols with great meaning to always remember the past.
More specifics about my tattoo: 1. Right thigh Lilies and swirl
2. Left collarbone saying "Just Breathe"
3. Right index finger with the claddaugh ring (for a best friend that passed away.)
4. Left rib cage in cursive saying Amore est vita a essentia, meaning Love is the essence of life.
5. Right shoulder with birds flying out of a bird cage saying "One day at a time;
"Take these broken wings and learn to fly."
6. Stomach quote from Alice in Wonderland "Do you suppose she's a wildflower?"
7. Left calf with my daughter's nickname Emmy with a safety pin and bow.
8. Right ankle anchor saying "I refuse to sink."
9. Right foot red and black rose.
10. Left foot skeleton with girly bow.
11. Left upper thigh quote by E.E. Cummings "It takes courage to grow up and become who you truly are."
12. Right forearm record player with "DJ Krown"
13. Left wrist heart key locket.
14. Left forearm shaded heart with sword and rose going through.
My favorite tattoo and the story behind it: My daughter's pink bow tat with a large safety pin through it on my left calf two weeks after she was born. So I can show her she is engraved in my body for life.
My next tattoo: I want Yin & Yang written across my knuckles with the sign on the end.