Inked Girls: Nikolle Lee Ternasky
Enable Nudity? You must be 18 years or older.
Myself in a sentence: I am a tall, fit, attractive, confident woman who is laid back and loves the spontaneous and tattoo lifestyle.
Hometown: Branson West
The design and themes of my tattoos: Most of my tattoos follow a tribal look. Not like a swirly girly tribal but they also are not shape manly tribal. It is in the middle.
More specifics about my tattoo: All 7
1. "Nikdy nedylo lip" quote on right ribs
2. Fading cross on right ribs
3. Tribal piece on left hip from front wrapping around to top of buttock
4. "Maybe one day we will find the place where our dreams and reality collide" quote down my spine
5. Large tribal piece on left back slab from left shoulder down to lower back.
6. Sea turtle on left back shoulder with the hakuna matata symbol on the turtles shell
7. Unlucky number "13" on left ribs sitting upside down
Then I have 2 dermal piercings on my back, and 6 total on hips.
My favorite tattoo and the story behind it: The tribal piece on my back is my favorite tattoo because I knew I wanted tribal, and I told the artist my price range, and he custom did tribal work. He would draw a little, and erase, and draw again to create tribal he was proud to draw. The artist asked me to go look in the mirror to see if i liked what he created or if i wanted anything changed, and when I told him I loved it, his face just brightened. He told me it is uncommon for an artist to create the tattoo he is doing for someone else, but I think those kind of tattoos turn out the best.
My next tattoo: The next tattoo I would like to get is a large tribal owl chest piece. The face of the owl would sit on the top of my breast, while the body turns into a tribal design down my cleavage. Then there is a large tribal section above the owls head the will be up on chest but not going above my collar bones. I am saving up for this tattoo currently.