When one of their pals became a bit of a lady’s man a group of Norwegian teenagers found a creative way to knock him down a peg by daring him to get an outlandish tattoo. Stian Ytterdahl was challenged by his friends to get a tattoo of either a Barbie doll on his ass or the receipt from the McDonald’s meal he had just finished on his arm; Ytterdahl went with the receipt, according to Norwegian newspaper Romereskes Blad.
Now he will live the rest of his days knowing exactly what he consumed on March 24, 2014, which is nice. We carefully analyzed Ytterdahl’s tattoo and learned a few things about him as well as some tidbits about Norwegian McDonalds restaurants.
- Ytterdahl really likes cheeseburgers.
- Ytterdahl hates condiments as he ordered all of his burgers with just cheese.
- .5L of cola sounds like a hell of a lot.
- Extra toppings for a McFlurry are pricey.
- Ytterdahl put every damn topping available into his McFlurry; in other words he’s a baller.
- Ytterdahl ordered an extra toy (leke) with his meal. Wheeeee!
The artist who performed the tattoo at Sabelink Tattoo told Romerskes Blad that it was the strangest request that they had ever received. In a masterful stroke of marketing genius the tattoo shop convinced Ytterdahl to get a tattoo of the receipt from his tattoo on his other arm free of charge.
In the end we’re guessing that Ytterdahl’s friends are going to have a pretty big laugh about this. What remains to be seen is whether or not Ytterdahl will still be as popular with the fairer sex now that he has the silly ink.
When one of their pals became a bit of a lady’s man a group of Norwegian teenagers found a creative way to knock him down a peg by daring him to get an outlandish tattoo. […]