Man Dies After Getting Tattoo! Ignored Artist’s Advice!

Author:
Updated:
Original:

Don't Let This Happen To You!

Whether it’s a summer trip hiking in the woods or a midwinter trip to the tropics, this article has an important message that all should take note of.

A 31 year-old man got a tattoo on his right calf. A week later, the man awoke to fever and chills. He also noticed an unusual swelling started to appear on the tattoo area and soon spread outward over both his legs.

His next stop was the emergency room and that’s when things really started to go down hill!

Why-you-really-shouldnt-go-swimming-with-a-new-tattoo-1

 Photo via BMJ CASE